Money Talks! Have you ever sat at a mobile conference listening to a speaker and thinking 'Okay, but how can we make money out of this'?
12th September 2007 I'll be at Gonvile and Caius College in Cambridge giving a presentation about:
- Our experiences rolling out mobile applications with financial transactions in them
- Dealing with multiple languages and currencies
- Security requirements for mobile commerce, and common problems
- Security solutions for mobile commerce that attendees can use to monetise their products
- Demonstrating EncryptME, our 3kb RSA/AES security component for mobiles (of course)
Go to Cambridge Wireless website for more details, and feel free to come along!